Stuff I Care About

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Quote of the Day


This a great one. This is the Bible passage that fully supports the act of colonizing Non-Christians. I like how we are to show them no pity. It also tells them that if you do not decide to drive them out of their land, they will harass you and God will do it to you. That is what I call a no win situation. To bully, or not to bully, that is the question.

"You must drive all the natives of the land before you. If you do not drive the natives of the country before you then those who remain will become disgusting to your eyes and a thorn in your side. They will harass you in the land where you live, and I will deal with you as I meant to deal with them." "Devour the nations the lord your god delivers over to you. Show them no pity."Num. 33:51

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive